ATLANTA- House Speaker David Ralston (R-Blue Ridge) today announced the following appointments to the House Study Committee on Timber Security:
- State Representative Wendell Willard (R-Sandy Springs), Chairman
- State Representative Ellis Black (R-Valdosta)
- State Representative Chad Nimmer (R-Blackshear)
- State Representative Chuck Williams (R-Watkinsville)
- Ms. Sandie Sparks, President, Sparks Lumber Company (Ellijay)
- Gordon County Sheriff Mitch Ralston
The House Study Committee on Timber Security was created by HR 644. The study committee meetings will be called and scheduled by Chairman Wendell Willard.